Tuesday, April 18, 2017

New Chapter

A new chapter in my life began in July.  It was when I left Europe and moved back home to Hawaii.  I left the international teaching world for a couple of different reasons and like most things, some of those things didn't work out.  BUT some of those things did work out!!  I knew when I left Europe, one thing I wanted to do was become an involved member of my local triathlon community.  Although triathlon is a very individualized sport, you can still be a part of a team and be surrounded by people who share the same passion as you-and that is what I want to be a part of.  I have a few hurdles still to jump, but despite this, I have made myself part of the community.  I have also made swimming, biking, and running a huge priority in my life and that is what I want to share on my blog.  I want to share my journey to becoming the best triathlete that I can be.




No comments:

Post a Comment