Saturday, August 10, 2013

11 days to go

So, just as I had suspected, the closer I get to actually leaving the more I don't want to go!  I leave Hawaii on Monday (2 days!) and then I am in Seattle for a day and a half (Yah Ben!) and then Salt Lake for a week.  I don't really know why I like to travel and leave places, because I hate goodbyes!!!  I have ALWAYS hated them...so I am not sure why I put my self through sad goodbyes all the time!  Well, I guess if they weren't sad goodbyes then that would mean I didn't develop meaningful and life lasting relationships...so I guess that is a good thing-they are just so sad!

Although I am sad to leave Hawaii and all my friends here, I am looking forward to going back to Salt Lake for a little bit.  In June I didn't really get to say goodbye-I just left.  Now, I am looking forward to spending time with all the people that made Salt Lake home for the past five years.  I can't believe it was really that long!

Okay, I am off to enjoy the beach, my friends, and the blue sky (thanks for coming out!!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment