Monday, August 19, 2013

Last night in America

So, the time has finally come.  I have my boarding pass printed out, my bags are packed (all 6), my bike, and my wheels are packed...I am ready to go.  I remember back in February when I got this job and thinking about how far off August was.  But, slowly and slowly it starts to creep up.

I have had such a wonderful time in Salt Lake and I am so thankful for all the relationships and friendships that I have made here.  I love my life here.  I love my life in Hawaii.  I hope I will love my life in Athens.  It is scary leaving such good things!!!

I hope that my dream of teaching at an American school is all I hoped and dreamed that it was!!

Until Greece my friends.  I love you all and thanks for helping me out and making me feeling loved!

Me packing up my bags.  I ended up having 8 total-6 bags, 1 wheel box, and 1 bike box.    (This isn't a very good picture)


No comments:

Post a Comment